Lock to Lock

A Week Long Boat Adventure on the Erie Canal

Monday, June 26, 2006

Anticipation and Preparation

The clock is ticking. Just a few more days until we embark on an adventure. What is this adventure? Well, just as the title says, this blog is about a week-long trip on the Erie Canal. Here are the details...
Who: John (me), Laura, Dick, and Sandy
When: July 1-July 8th
Where: The Erie Canal (starting in Macedon, east to Baldwinsville, south to Seneca Falls)
Vessel: A 42 foot Lockmaster packet boat chartered from Mid-Lakes Navigation (see floor plan)

Each day I will report in with our ship's blog. I plan to write, talk, and send photos to the blog so that all our friends and family can follow along on our trip virtually. So come on along with us!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger marylee said…

    I can't wait to hear about your travels....I want to feel like I'm right there with you all. Say hi to dick and sandy from the Ballou's.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger marylee said…

    Hey, by the way what's the name of your boat????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home